I feel like moving away from the old way of sending out invitations; considering email privacy and simplicity.
My new idea is that I post invitations here on NondualSharing.com and whoever is interested can subscribe and unsubscribe at will.
Yes, no, maybe?
Please either comment here or send an email to Holger@NondualSharing.com.
Thank you (-;
Happy New Year ❤️ “Life is not a problem, but a mystery.”
GardenOfFriends.com Zoom Meeting
“Structure supports spontaneity”
As a draft… some ideas to explore:
- Our meetings are not aimed at “making sense”, but higher than that.
- You are welcome to join, but you don’t need to impress.
- If you find it hard to speak up, raise your hand and we make space for you.
- We all sit in the same boat, there is only One Awareness living as you, me, them.
- Listening and being aware of the listener is more important than being right.
- Our buttons might be pushable for others; it’s OK, it is your gift to relax and inquire: who is invested in opinions, in outcomes?
- We can speak about anything, we just want to be increasingly clear on whose behalf the talking happens.