Is it a paradox?
On one level there IS perfection, harmony, peace – this very moment; and then there is thinking, which often turns into sinking.
I’d love to gather some intelligent, fun-da-mental, inspiring “content” for BasicWisdoms.com.
Simple words, that almost everyone can understand (children, friends, neighbors, spouses, “strangers”…).
- Our birthright is happiness.
- We get lost in unexamined childhood thinking, beliefs, assumptions.
- We learned separation: “I am this body-mind”.
- We mix up pleasure and happiness.
- Thinking allowed, thinking aloud…
- What is suffering?
- What do I really want?
- What is available?
- “Happiness through unbroken peace of mind, in daily living, independent of circumstances.” Roger!
- What do I need to do?
- Mind, your own business… what are thoughts and feelings, what is the nature of mind?
- Who am I?
- Wohoo am I in a rabbit hole… or am I aware of everything appearing?
- We cannot find ourself in isolated thinking, but we can invite a booster shot of inter-human inter-action to hear ourself, to question, to feel, to agree to disagree, to learn to not run away from uncomfortableness…
- To soak in Presence, to allow a Peace that mind cannot understand (and even resents).
- To re-discover the biological intelligence of Being lived.
Just some mental confetti.
Your comments and support are very much appreciated,
PS: For the more thoughtfull audience there could be CorePointers.com, to prolong the bitter-sweetness of seeking.