Skip to content
- 00:02 Nonduality is not dangerous, but the mind has a tendency to distort and misinterpret it.
- 01:22 Potential pitfalls of the mind creating a belief system around nonduality, leading to suffering and despair.
- 03:54 The mind loses its refuges when studying nonduality, leading to despair and hopelessness.
- 06:02 The futility of trying to control life and seeking material possessions for happiness.
- 09:45 Nondual teachings expose the lies created by the mind and reveal the beauty of existence.
- 13:08 Jesus’ saying about love emphasizes that those who have the ability to love will receive more love, while those who lack it will lose even the little love they have.
- 15:30 Falling in love with silence, stillness, and being is the true essence of nonduality.